In this episode we will provide tips and software suggestions for managing your social media networking accounts.
This is our very 1st time doing a video recording of our conversation. Head on over to YouTube to to see the uncut version of this episode!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- The best ways to manage multiple social media accounts.
[bctt tweet=”You have to figure what works best for you and your biz —Nache”]
- How you need social media in order to grow your customer base + market your products.
- How you can pick and choose which social media accounts will work best for you and your business.
- It’s recommended to constantly stay active on social media to keep your followers engaged and to stay relevant.
- We discuss which social media tools will allow you to push out content to multiple apps.
[bctt tweet=”You want to make sure your content is in as many places as possible —Astral”]
- The Facebook Pages Manager app allows you to schedule posts + also sync to Twitter.
- Hootsuite is a free app that allows you to manually schedule posts OR Auto-schedule posts.
- Hootsuite can feed posts to Facebook and/or Twitter.
- Hootsuite is a user-friendly app that has more tools than the FB Pages app.
- It’s more efficient to set aside time to schedule posts for future dates versus having to manually post content to each individual social networking site.
- Currently, there are not any social media management apps that have the capability to feed to Instagram.
- The Buffer app allows you to schedule posts and feed to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Buffer is a paid service.
- IFTTT allows you to set up posts using “If then” statements.
ASK FFT (Leave us a voice-recorded question and we will answer it on the next episode)
YouTube VIDEO (UNCUT)
ENJOY MORE EPISODES