We chatted with Jessica Murnane, creator of the “One Part Movement”, which includes her One Part Podcast and her One Part Plant recipe blog. Jessica shares her past struggles with food and how switching up her eating habits to include a plant-based diet completely changed her life.
Jessica also believes that changing the way you eat can also result in more motivation and increase productivity.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- How Jessica previously owned a stationery store where she designed wedding invitations.
- How Jessica was able to get her endometriosis under control by properly managing it with food.
- On the One Part Podcast, Jessica interviews interesting people that have come through her life at some point AND at the end of each episode, she has them share their favorite plant-based recipe.
- Jessica suggests starting your day by eating or drinking something green.
[bctt tweet=”Start your day with something green. —@jessicamurnanes”]
- The best way to eat is to have a completely whole-foods diet.
- This summer will be Jessica’s 5-year anniversary of changing her diet.
- Changing her diet was the hardest thing that she has ever had to do.
[bctt tweet=”I did it very slow —and step by step. —@jessicamurnanes”]
- Jessica believes that a healthy diet is one that doesn’t consist of any “inflammatory” foods.
- Changing her diet increased her motivation, productivity and overall sense of well-being.
- It is easier and less overwhelming for Jessica to grocery shop now because she only buys whole foods & fresh produce.
- Jessica offers a 6-week program called “Change the Way You Eat & Feel.” It is a guide for cleaner eating and a clearer mind.
- In Jessica’s program, she explains what a whole foods diet is and how you can incorporate more of it into your life.
- Jessica has strategically created her brand to include the One Part Podcast + One Part Plant, etc.
- Starting a podcast was an integral part in growing Jessica’s brand.
[bctt tweet=”It’s one thing for people to read your website, but a totally different thing for them to connect with you…” via=”no”]
- In terms of skin care, Jessica believes that dairy products are detrimental to the skin.
- Jessica’s advice to future + existing small business owners is to make your brand authentic!
[bctt tweet=”When you truly love your product & love what you’re putting out there…people can feel that. —@jessicamurnanes” via=”no”]
Skin Cleanse (book)
ASK FFT (Leave us a voice-recorded question and we will answer it on the next episode)
Facebook: One Part Plant
ENJOY MORE EPISODES