Today, we will be speaking with Jason Caston, author of The iChurch Method and other social media books available on Amazon. Not only is he an author, but also a speaker and a professor. Jason lives in Frisco, Texas and a big chunk of his time is spent working at T.D. Jakes Ministries as a Digital Team Platform Specialist Team Lead.
Having worked with major nonprofits and corporate clients, Jason has built websites, social media pages, mobile sites and online stores that have reached over a million people per day. Additionally, he has positioned himself to receive multiple streams of revenue.
Jason will share what his ideas of success are, along with some great tips and tricks on how to grow your own business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- How Jason really began to establish himself when he got laid off back in 2003.
[bctt tweet=”I realized that instead of climbing the corporate ladder, I had to build my own ladder —@jasoncaston” via=”no”]
- How Jason positioned himself in his field.
- The explanation behind The iChurch Method, plus how it lead to the creation of Caston Digital.
- What role Jason plays at the non-profit organization, The T.D. Jakes Ministries.
- The iChurch Method, a book series Jason wrote about how to advance your ministry online.
[bctt tweet=”Once I wrote the book, it established me as an expert in what I do —@jasoncaston”]
- In addition to being a digital platform specialist, Jason is also a author, speaker, professor and teaches online.
- How Jason manages his time between his busy work schedule and his family life.
[bctt tweet=”I’m disciplined…I have a lot of fun, but when it’s time to get work done I’m task-oriented —@jasoncaston”]
- How long it took Jason to become successful.
[bctt tweet=”I still don’t think I’m successful because there are still things to achieve —@jasoncaston”]
- How Jason set a personal goal 5 years ago to make more money in his business than he does in his regular 9-5 job and how he exceeded that goal.
[bctt tweet=”I believe that you are successful when you start to see goals you set come to fruition —@jasoncaston”]
- Jason’s view on how to be patient while waiting for success.
[bctt tweet=”You have to celebrate the small accomplishments —@jasoncaston”]
- Why Jason wanted to develop different streams of income.
- How Jason was able to grow an audience on his website and social media.
- How Jason gave away valuable information to his audience for FREE in order to grab their attention.
- What SEO tips and tricks Jason uses for his website.
[bctt tweet=”I was putting out 2 -3 blog articles per week…which helped my SEO —@jasoncaston”]
- How Jason self-published his books for FREE.
- Jason discusses how his books are a gateway to get larger products.
- Jason suggestions on partnering with another company or organization to take your business to another level.
- Which social media platforms work best for Jason’s business.
[bctt tweet=”I have to tell my story visually…that’s how people connect with me —@jasoncaston”]
AT&T (Faith & Technology Initiative)
WHERE TO FIND JASON CASTON
FB: Jason Caston
ENJOY MORE EPISODES