Show off your beautiful Fashion Truck. It is essential that you have quality photos to showcase on your website and social networks. It will help your audience identify with your brand and it will help them recognize your mobile boutique at events.
If it’s in your budget you should hire a professional photographer to get quality photos you can use time and time again. This will also come in handy if you are contacted by the press.
If you hire a professional photographer be sure to have them take several angles (front, back, sides) and several shots of the interior. You should have a mixture of truck only shots and and others that include all of the owners.
Of course you want to continually add fresh photos to your website and social media accounts. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when shooting with your camera:
- Use natural light instead of a flash.
- Try to be as steady as possible to make sure the picture is in focus. Get a photography app that has a good stability option.
- Take several shots. The first couple are usually out of focus. Take the shot at least five times so you’ll have multiple photos to choose from.
- Use a photo editing app to help brighten and sharpen the image if necessary.
- Add a filter and/or text that works for your brand to give the image some texture.
Great Use of Beautiful Photography
The banner on their website reflects their style and really sets the mood. They continue use of this style on their Instagram feed.
This is the first thing you see when you arrive at the Lost Girls Vintage page. You immediate get a sense of their style and personality.
This awesome photo is on their Facebook page and gives potential customers an inside look into their boutique.