The key to retail is good product staging by creating visually intriguing displays that will draw in customers. We know that sometimes you might get so overwhelmed that trying to always think of new and exciting ideas to display your jewelry can get frustrating. Well, no worries…we are here to help!
The key is deciding on a way to display your product that will compliment your brand and personal style. In regards to the where (the location inside of the truck) + how (creative flare) your jewelry is displayed, you also want to take into consideration how much space you actually have to work with.
Of course, if your brand has more a super clean minimal style, you can always choose to stick with the standard jewelry displays.
Here a few examples of the “standard” jewelry display options:
If you want to get a bit creative with your jewelry displays… here a few ideas to get you started:
If you are a DIY’er, below are some super cool ideas of ways that you can creatively display your jewelry. And by doing so, you are also essentially “staging” and/or “decorating” the interior of your truck.
Interesting displays draw in the attention of your customers. If a customer sees a display that is unique or fun, they are more inclined to pick up the product…and potential buy it.
– DIY PICTURE FRAME JEWELRY DISPLAYS
1. These hanging picture frames are an inexpensive and easy DIY project. All you need is a picture frame (old or new) + chicken wire + a staple gun. Remove the glass and the original backing from the frame. Then cut the chicken wire to size using wire cutters. Finally, you use the staple gun to staple the chicken wire to the backside of the picture frame. Ideally, this project can take less than 15 minutes. You can even add embellishments to the frame as an added touch.
The frame below is slightly different, but has the same concept. Instead of using chicken wire as the backing, you can create sort of a pin cushion pad using a foam pad an some burlap fabric. If you wanted to get extra fancy with it, then try some bold patterned fabric instead of the burlap.
– UNIQUE | DIY | RECYCLED JEWELRY DISPLAYS
1. Below is unique way to display your rings using an item that you probably already have just laying around the house. NEWSPAPER or MAGAZINE! Section off and fold the paper in a way that will allow you to display the rings inside of the creases of the folds.
2. Find home decor to use for displays or storage. These glass shelving boxes and terrariums are perfect solutions!
3. Use Industrial pipe to construct several different jewelry display stands. You could leave the pipe in the original finish or you can spray paint it the color of your choosing.
4. Here is unique earring display using recycled antique cheese graters.
5. Use rolled up old newspapers to display your watches.
6. Go outside. Find a lonely tree branch. Spray Paint it! Use it for a ring display. If you find a branch thick enough, it could also be used to display bracelets.
7. Don’t throw those empty wine bottles away! You could use them as displays for your bracelets.
Just remember…the possibilities are endless!