In this episode Nache Snow will be interviewing her co-host, Astral Riles on how she is able to juggle four jobs and battle anxiety and depression all at the same time.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Astral’s goals and intentions for this episode.
[bctt tweet=”My goal is to increase awareness on depression + anxiety as a mental health issue —AstralRiles”]
- What Astral suggests to anyone who thinks that they might be dealing with anxiety and/or depression.
[bctt tweet=”In order to deal with it, you must address it —AstralRiles”]
- The fact that there is a huge stigma associated with mental illness.
- How long Astral has been dealing with these issues.
- How the mental exhaustion from the anxiety leads to being more depressed.
- How her current full-time job is a trigger for the depression.
- How Astral experiences physical pain from her anxiety issues.
- How the only time Astral feels “ok” is when she isolates herself from other people.
- How Astral has difficulty explaining her situation to friends and family because they just don’t understand.
- How people devalue her situation by comparing it to trivial events.
- How Astral has decided to try a combination of medication and talk-therapy to help with the depression and anxiety.
- How Astral has to prioritize what’s important because the depression won’t allow her to focus on everything she has going on.
ASK FFT (Leave us a voice-recorded question and we will answer it on the next episode)
Let’s Talk About Fashion Truck (FFT Facebook Group)
FIND ASTRAL RILES
Etsy Shop: AstralRiles
ENJOY MORE EPISODES