I know what your thinking, not another social media account!!! However, if you’re not using Pinterest, then you’re missing out on connecting with a lot of people.
It also is a great way to see what styles are trending and create mood boards for how you want to style your boutique.
Here a are a few reason’s why you should give it a try:
- Studies show that Pinterest has about 40+ million users a month. Did you hear that? MILLIONS! So why not try to get some new followers to learn more about your brand!
- It will help generate traffic to your website. Pin images of your mobile boutique and products in your truck from your your website or social media networks. Once people start re-pinning there’s no telling how many re-pins it will get.
- The Pinterest cell phone app is easy to use and wildly addictive. While waiting in line at the grocery store you can do your pinning. It’s just that easy.
- It will allow your customers to get a sense of your style through your curated content. Pinterest allows you to create multiple boards. Make sure they reflect your brand’s style and you’ll be sure to attract others who appreciate it.
- You don’t have to do it alone. Pinterest also allows you to create group boards. Invite other trucks to pin to a common board in order to help generate more traffic to your page.
Need help? Check out the Oh So Pinterest Podcast. Below is an interesting episode:
Find a Fashion Truck recently started our own Pinterest page:
Our carefully curated Pinterest page includes US trucks listed and linked to a map, in addition to, the following boards:
- Fashion Campers
- What the inside of a fashion truck looks like
- How fashion trucks are set up when parked
- Ideas for what we would put in a fashion truck
….and several other boards we feel will appeal to all of you. Check them out when you get a chance.
So first step today….sign up for a Pinterest account! Even if you’re not a truck owner it’s still a great way to get inspired.
Please add your Pinterest page in the comments.