Jill Dudzinski is the owner/operator of Hello Ruby… the 1st mobile boutique in Omaha, Nebraska. Jill is currently working on her mobile boutique with the plan to launch on April 1st, 2017.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Jill has a degree in Marketing.
- She purchased her truck about 3 weeks after making the decision to open a mobile boutique.
- Before starting out, she wrote out a basic Business Plan. She utilized a Business Development Center in her home town.
- She used her Business Plan to apply for a business loan.
- She paid $4k for a Step Van that she found at an Auto Shop about an hour away from where she lives.
- Her husband and uncle helped with the build-out process.
- Instead of getting a wrap, she went with having vinyl stickers installed on the exterior of the truck.
- She started her social media pages before her business actually launched in order to gain a following first.
- Her goal is to have a modern white, gold and marble style inside of the truck.
- Her target market 18-38 yr old women. And she will be selling Contemporary women’s fashion & accessories.
- She attended the Magic vendor show in Vegas in order to buy merchandise.
- She was on her local news on February 3rd, 2017 and has already had a few online articles published about the new mobile boutique.
- She will be using Square for her POS.
- Her local municipality requires her to have a Peddler’s License. And there are no other permits needed that she knows of.
- She plans to have items in her truck to be priced under $100.
Square (POS system)
Straight Up with Stassi (podcast)
ASK FFT (Leave us a voice-recorded question and we will answer it on the next episode)
FIND HELLO RUBY:
Website: Hello Ruby
ENJOY MORE EPISODES