Sarah is the owner of Poppies Boutique in Smithville, Tennessee. With a goal to go on a Mission trip to Haiti, she started to sew & sell her handmade headbands & head pieces to raise money. The hobby that she loved so much eventually turned into a passion and she then decided to open a mobile boutique. She’s only had the mobile boutique for about a year, but it has been so successful that she has added 2 storefront locations.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Sarah originally went to school to become a high school English Teacher.
- She started selling at craft fairs, home parties, and vendor events when she was 18 years old.
- She purchased her trailer when she was 21 years old.
- She found her 24ft 1968 Airstream trailer on CraigsList in July 2015.
- She only paid less than $5,000 for her trailer.
- In order to meet the needs of their town, they opened their 1st storefront location in January 2016.
- About 6 months later they opened the 2nd storefront location in a neighboring town.
- She works in the stores in the early parts of the week and then works the mobile boutique on the weekends.
- She purchases her boutique clothing from both local and online wholesalers.
- They combined their personal vehicle policy along with the trailer just in case trailer ever damaged their car.
Think And Grow Rich (book)
ASK FFT (Leave us a voice-recorded question and we will answer it on the next episode)
FIND POPPIES BOUTIQUE:
Web: Poppies Boutique
ENJOY MORE EPISODES