Chasity Bromley, owner of She’s So Jade mobile boutique, discusses tactics used to fund her truck purchase and build out. Her background in direct sales enabled her to excel in raising a bulk of that money through home parties. During this episode, she also stresses how you can find a good vehicle for less than $3,000.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Chasity has been in direct sales for the past 5 years and it has inspired her to become an entrepreneur.
- In November 2015, she started the process on getting the ball rolling for the mobile boutique.
- It only took Chasity 2 weeks to find the perfect truck… a 1987 Diesel Engine Step Van for only $2800.
- The truck was originally listed for $3400, but she was able to negotiate down to a price that was more comfortable for her.
- She has determined that the truck wrap will probably be one of the more costly items involved in her truck’s build out.
- Some tips for home parties is to:
- Coach your hostesses
- Make sure you have enough people at the party to make it worth the hostess’ time AND your time.
- She has never had less than a $750 profit from a home party.
- She is very passionate about helping people learn what to wear + how to dress.
- When choosing clothing / product for your truck, Chasity recommends to go with what you like first, but then also have someone else there to give their opinion as well.
- She uses “The Envelope System” to help her save money. Each time she makes money from a home party, she takes a percentage from the profits and sets it aside.
The Envelope System – (Finance)
ASK FFT (Leave us a voice-recorded question and we will answer it on the next episode)
FIND SHE’S SO JADE
Website: She’s So Jade
Facebook: She’s So Jade
ENJOY MORE EPISODES