In this episode, we’re speaking with Brittany and Lindsay, the owners of Patterns & Pops in Denver, Colorado. These awesome ladies initially started selling their products on Instagram and then ventured out to open an online boutique. Just a month ago they took the plunge to start their mobile retail business and have been hitting the ground running ever since!
They talk about how they got started in the business and all of the things that they have learned along the way.
They currently have 10k followers on Instagram and they give some great tips on how others can grow their IG followers as well.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Brittany and Lindsay started their online store last year and recently added a mobile retail business.
- In efforts to save money, they actually take their own product shots for their website.
- Before opening their mobile retail business, they initially started selling their products on Instagram.
- They found their 1993 box truck locally on Craig’s List.
- Both Brittany and Lindsay took a big risk and quit their full-time jobs in order to fully invest their time in the new business.
- They quickly realized that in order to run a successful small business, you have to be willing to adapt to change.
- They stay true to their brand when they shop for statement pieces for their boutique.
- They believe there is value in good packaging of products in order to connect better with your customers.
- They use Square as their POS system in the the mobile boutique.
- If your goal is to have an online store, they advise all boutiques to have a great website BEFORE opening up for business.
FIND PATTERNS & POPS
Web: Patterns & Pops
Facebook: Patterns & Pops
Pinterest: Patterns & Pops
ENJOY MORE EPISODES