In this episode we will talk about how Fiverr can be used as a business tool. We’ll discuss the pros and cons of the app + share which services we think would be a great buy.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- If you are on a budget, Fiverr is a great tool to use to improve your business.
- The concept behind Fiverr is that you can get any service for as low as just $5.
- There are numerous categories on Fiverr ranging from: Music/Audio, Programming, Marketing, Social Media, Editing, Graphic Design, etc.
- When deciding to purchase design items from Fiverr, make sure to check out the reviews + examples of the designer’s previous projects.
- If you can afford to pay a professional graphic designer…then you SHOULD! But if it’s not in your budget, then Fiverr is a great tool to utilize.
- When ordering designs, specifically logos, make sure to pay the extra charge in order to get the native file (a.k.a the Illustrator/AI file). This file enables you to modify it at a later date, if you so choose to.
- Make sure to look at the reviews in Fiverr before choosing a product.
- Take into consideration the turnaround time for the service. If the person you choose is fairly popular, then you may have to wait longer than normal for a response.
ASK FFT (Leave us a voice-recorded question and we will answer it on the next episode)
YouTube VIDEO (UNCUT)
ENJOY MORE EPISODES