In this episode, we share some of the most popular, FREE online photography tools and apps that you can use to edit photos for your business in order to increase customer engagement.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- If you are taking your own photos for your business (whether it be of yourself and/or your product) make sure that you edit the images first, before posting them to your website or social media.
- Your photography is a representation of your business + your products.
- If you cannot afford a professional photographer, PicMonkey is an excellent FREE online photography tool.
- At this time, PicMonkey does not currently offer a phone app.
- PicMonkey also has an option to upgrade your membership for a fee, which unlocks new features for you to utilize.
- Make sure the photos you use are the correct size for your website and/or social media.
- You can use the “Overlay” tool to add your logo onto a photo.
- PicMonkey is very intuitive and user-friendly.
- Canva is another great online tool for editing photos.
- Photoshop is ideal photo editing software, but it is expense and you’ll probably have to take a few classes in order to learn how to use it properly.
- VSCOcam is the premier mobile photography app and is great to utilize for your social media photos.
- For the photography apps that you use often, we suggest paying for the premium version in order to get access to additional features and remove the watermark.
- PicLab and Word Swag are a perfect mobile apps to add text to your photos.
Linda.com (class website Nache’s couldn’t remember)
ASK FFT (Leave us a voice-recorded question and might answer it on the next episode)
YouTube: Find a Fashion Truck
YouTube VIDEO (Uncut)
ENJOY MORE EPISODES