In this episode, we’re speaking with Tiffany Taylor, co-owner of Love Cork Screw wine company based in Chicago.
Tiffany talks about the advantages to having multiple streams of income and how she manages her time between several businesses.
Tiffany also shares how the lifestyle brand, Love Cork Screw got started. In addition to that, she gives great tips on how to have a successful business partnership.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Tiffany started off her career in the Law Enforcement field.
- Love Cork Screw started almost 2 years ago.
- In addition to being one of the owners of Love Cork Screw, Tiffany also is a Real Estate Broker and has her own Tax Business.
- When each of the businesses were 1st started, she worried about whether or not she would get customers / clients, but soon realized that it was quite easy.
- Tiffany met her Love Cork Screw partner by playing on flag football.
- The Love Cork Screw wines are currently available in over 50 locations in the Chicagoland area.
- In terms of the initial marketing, Tiffany and her partners approached several retailers and asked them to have faith in their product.
- When 1st starting out, they had to rely on fellow entrepreneurs and mentors for advice.
- The wine label was strategically designed to attract a specific crowd of people.
- Tiffany believes that bartering your skills / talents / products is the way to go when you’re operating on a tight budget.
- When entering into a business partnership, it is important to know that it’s like a marriage.
- Compromise and communications are KEY in a partnership.
Gas Buddy (app)
ASK FFT (Leave us a voice-recorded question and we will answer it on the next episode)
FIND LOVE CORK SCREW
Web: Love Cork Screw
Facebook: Love Cork Screw
ENJOY MORE EPISODES